Radio controlled light dimming module, designed to work with light sources of any type. May
be connected to two-wire or three-wire cable. Fibaro Dimmer can switch or dim connected
litght source either through radio waves or through the wall switch connected directly to it.
Automatically senses connected device, features automatic overload protection switch-off and
soft start function.
Works as a dimmer or as a connector, with two-wire or three-wire cables.
In case of old type fluorescent light sources or old type transformers, only on/off function may
As a dimmer, works with:
• Conventional fluorescent lamps,
• 230V operated halogen lamps,
• 12V operated halogen lamps,
• Dimmable LED lamps,
• Using Bypass FGB001, with any dimmable light source up to 500W.
As a connector, works with:
• Compact fluorescent lights,
• LED lamps,
• Old type fluorescent lamps.
Our Dimmer is the smallest device of the type in the World!
• Power source 230V +/-10%, 50Hz,
• Output power 25-500W (resistive loads only)*,
• Conforms to EU requlations:EN55022 (radio wave interference), EN61000-6 (safety of use),
• Surge protection: 2,5A,
• Overheating protection: safety off at 105oC,
• Ambient temperature: 10oC - 40oC,
• To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes Ø ≥ 50mm,
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave,
• Radio Frequency 868,4 MHz EU; 908,4 MHz US; 921,4 MHz ANZ; 869,2 MHz RU,
• Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside
(depends on building structure),
• Outside dimmensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 36mm x 15mm.
* in case of loads other than resistive, current intensity may not exceed 1.8A