Radio controlled module, designed to work with electric motors in blinds, rollers, canopies and
such. Fibaro Blind/Roller Shutter can steer connected device either through radio waves or
through the wall switch, connected directly to it. Equipped with unique feature of monitoring
current Roller/Blind position.
• Controlled through other Fibaro devices or any Z-Wave controller,
• Microprocessor controlled,
• Our Blind/Roller Shutter is the smallest device of the type in the World!
• Power Source 110V - 230V +/-10% 50/60Hz,
• Output power up to 1kW,
• Conforms to UE requlations:EN55022 (radio wave interference), EN61000-6 (safety of use),
• Overheating protection: safety off at 105oC,
• Ambient temperature: 10oC - 40oC,
• To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes Ø ≥50mm,
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave,
• Radio Frequency 868,4 MHz EU; 908,4 MHz US; 921,4 MHz ANZ; 869,2 MHz RU,
• Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside
(depends on building structure),
• Outside dimmensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 36mm x 15mm.