Radio controlled Fibaro On/Off Relay Switch is designed to be installed in standard wall switch
boxes, or anywhere else where it is necessary to operate an electric device of 3,0kW power
output. Fibaro On/Off Relay Switch can switch on or off connected device either through radio
waves or through the wall switch connected directly to it.
• Controlled through other Fibaro devices or any Z-Wave controller,
• Microprocessor controlled,
• Our ON/OFF Relay Switch is the smallest device of the type in the World!
• Power Source 110V - 230V +/-10% 50/60Hz,
• Max. AC output: 16A / 230V 50/60Hz,
• Max. DC output: 16A / 30V,
• Max. power output (resistive loads only) 3 kW (in case of loads other than resistive it may be
necessary to connect lower output in order to protect the Switch from damage),
• Conforms to UE requlations:EN55022 (radio wave interference), EN61000-6 (safety of use),
• Overheating protection: safety off at 105oC,
• Ambient temperature: 10oC - 40oC,
• To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes Ø ≥50mm,
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave,
• Radio Frequency 868,4 MHz EU; 908,4 MHz US; 921,4 MHz ANZ; 869,2 MHz RU,
• Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside
(depends on building structure),
• Outside dimmensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 36mm x 15mm.