Fibaro Flood Sensor is a universal, Z-Wave compatible, flood and temperature sensor.
Device can be battery or VDC powered (12 or 24 VDC). Flood alarm is sent to the Z-Wave network
devices or additionally to any alarm system controller, through opening a NC contact.
The device has built in temperature sensor, monitoring temperature of e.g. floor.
Fibaro FloodSensor is designed to be placed on the floor or on a wall with a flood sensors probe extended
by connected wire.
The device has built in LED and sound alarm. In addtion, the sensor is equipped
with a tilt sensor reporting tilt or movement to the main controller e.g. when the Sensor
has been taken by someone from it’s original location.
LED diode signals flood, operating mode
or the Z-Wave network communication range. Fibaro Flood Sensor is sink-resistant, drifts on
the water sufrace and keeps on sending alarm signal in case of substantial inundation.
• Unique, floating design
• Detects flooding or fire
• Battery or VDC powered
• Communicates with a Z-Wave network or a wired alarm system
• Features wireless software update.
• Power Supply: 12 - 24 VDC
• Battery Type: CR123A
• Power Consumption (at VDC operation): 0,4W
• Output terminals maximum current carrying capacity (ALARM NC, TAMP NC): 25mA
• Maximum voltage at output terminals: 40V (AC or DC)
• EU standards compliance: EMC 2004/108/EC, R&TTE 199/5/WE
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave
• Radio frequency: 868,4 MHz EU; 908,4 MHz US; 921,4 MHz ANZ; 869,2 MHz RU;
• Range: up to 50m outdoors
up to 30m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
• Operational Temperature: 0oC - 40oC
• Measured temperature range: -20oC - 100oC
• Temperature measuring accuracy: 0,5oC (within 0oC- 40oC range)
• Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 72 mm x 28 mm